Follow the Market
Nothing else.
Follow the market and make adjustments to your portfolios according to your time frames
The above chart is end of month, March 31st chart. All my time frames below are based on end of that time frame.
Based on the Dow Jones Index (DJI), market is
Based on the Dow Jones Index (DJI), market is
Very short term (VST) frame - Buy (based on hourly)
Short term - Buy (Daily)
Long term - Sell (Weekly)
Very long term - Sell (Monthly)
SPX is better, very long term is still on a Buy signal.
NDX/ COMPQ is the best index out there now.
Avoid the noise:
like Trump is pumping the market, The Fed is a scam, Market is bearish, or Bullish.
I personally don't care what anyone else is doing.
I will follow the market signals, adjust accordingly, use stops to avoid losses and sell partly to lock profits. That is my strategy. I will post when there are new signals.

No comments:
Post a Comment